Heidi from Heidi’s KDrama 52 week Challenge is being a lovely pumpkin and nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award. She has a wonderful KDrama blog and is a fan of Lee Min Ho.
This is my Liebster Blog Award post!
- Each nominee links back the person who nominated them.
- Answer 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator. See below.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
Heidi’s Questions and My Answers
1. What is your favorite genre of drama and why?
There are a lot of genres I’m interested in. I love romantic comedies, because they’re fun and lovey dovey. I always have a quality time watching a romantic comedy drama. Beside that, and maybe more than it, I love fantasy (supernatural), science fiction, thriller and horror. UFOs and stuff are my thing. I like the 70s and 80s too. Anyways, no matter what the genre is, a little touch of comedy and freshness included would be fantastic!
2. List 5 of your favorite actors/actresses and tell us what you think their strong point is.
>> Lee Min Ho <<
There’s no doubt about that. When Lee Min Ho starts a drama, he gets in character and works very hard. He’s also very creative. Beside his great professional acting, he’s charming, caring, honest and so humble. He loves his fans and says that he lives by them. He can sing and he’s a model. What’s there not to love? I adore this guy.
Jung Il Woo
He’s so funny. I’ve been recently watching Golden Rainbow, and can I say he’s rocking the punk playboy role?
Yoon Si Yoon, So Ji Sub, Kim Soo Hyun, Lee Seung Gi.
As for actresses, I love Park Shin Hye
She’s so cute, lovely and bright. She’s a great actress, singer and dancer. Let’s not forget that she’s a perfect match for Lee Min Ho. If I have to pick a favorite, it will be her.
Ha Ji Won
She’s a wonderful actress. Her roles are always incredible, I’m talking Secret Garden, King2Hearts, Empress Ki! She’s amazing!
Also there’s Lee Yeon Hee, Suzy, Yoona, Kim Tae Hee, Yoon Eun Hye, Song Hye Gyo, Moon Chae Won, Park Min Young.. etc. I don’t have a top 5 list or such. I just love them all 😀
3. What is your most hated dramaland cliche? There are a ton, have fun!
Most hated cliche? Hehe, that’s a little bit hard. Well, I don’t usually hate cliches in KDramas because they often come quite funny. Hmmmm. You gotta tell us what’s yours after this! I’m drown with curiosity here.
4. Pick any drama you didn’t like the casting choices for (or at least most of them) and recast it.
As interesting and smart this question is, I just can’t think of an answer at the moment. I usually only watch dramas of actors and actresses I know and admire, so I don’t face this kind of issue, but I’m pretty sure there are a lot of amazing Korean dramas out there that I would probably want to change their cast members to my favorite actors in chance I saw them.
5. Favorite drama hero or heroine and why.
Well, almost all of Lee Min Ho’s roles were amazing, especially Kim Tan and Lee Yoon Sung. My favorite hero’s probably Enrique Geum (Yoon Si Yoon) from Flower Boy Next Door, and you wouldn’t dare and ask me why! Ok. I’ll answer. Enrique was super funny and adorable. JUST CHECK OUT THOSE GIFS. HAHAHAHAHA.
Pretending to be a mafia, “HUH?!”
I’ve been recently digging Do Min Joon. He’s as cold as ice, yet hotter than a Carolina Reaper. AND I JUST WANT TO SEE HOW HIS PLANET LOOKS LIKE.
6. What genre of dramas can you absolutely not watch.
There’s not really a genre that I absolutely can not watch, but I’m not a big fan of historical dramas, and not all of them; because I was in love with Faith and Gu Family Book, but those with long governmental chats . Yeah, those are lame.
7. Is there an actor or idol that you would love to spent just 10 minutes with to give them tips to help them with their career and what tips would you give?
I don’t know about the others but, if I was going to sit with Lee Min Ho, I’ll just tell him to keep doing his thing, because he rules! And since he’s always wanted a girlfriend, I’ll recommend Park Shin Hye, because the two of them look amazing together. I’d love to see him in a completely different role too. A mania or something fresh.
8. What drama would you love to re-write and what changes would you make?
When Do Min Joon told Cheon Song Yi that he never even once felt something for her, I felt like I was kicked in the guts. It wouldv’e been great if he just told her his feelings and left her alone since she’s going to end up hurt anyways. I know you want it too, Min Joon ah.
And also, when Min Joon told Lawyer Jang that they should either turn themselves to the police, or kill Jae Kyung, and they went with turning themselves! Honestly though, would it really be so bad if he killed that psychopath?
9. What OST is the best, in your opinion, of any currently airing or past drama ever?
Man Who Came from Another Star OST: [ K.Will – Like a Star ] and [ Hyorin – Hello ]
Golden Rainbow OST: [ Ulala Session – The Moon Cries ] [ Delicious Band – Clumsy Love ] These are really deep and touching.
Prime Minister & I OST: [ Taemin – Steps ]
I’m planning on watching Age of Feeling and Emergency Couple tomorrow, so let’s see.
10. What are your favorite drama websites for either video, news, fangirling, etc.?
Watching dramas: For watching I prefer raw since I can understand Korean, because videos on EPDrama, GoodDrama, DramaCrazy, DramaGo and others are all 360 pixels quality, so I usually go to koreanonair.in (480-720 pixels when first uploaded – 720-1080 pixels later) or any Turkish Korean drama website. Turkish websites upload episodes first and in a very high quality. I even know the word “Bölüm izle” now which means episode.
Here are they!
These Turkish websites rock! They upload videos in high quality after like 1 or 2 hours after it airs!
News: Soompi, KDramaStars, DramaFever blog, Dramabeans, A Koala’s Playground, Allkpop.. etc.
- List your top 10 Korean dramas from 2013-Now? (Order them randomly, and it would be great if you add why for some of them.)
- If you were to live the life of any KDrama character, which character would you choose and why?
- What’s the most annoying thing that you probably see or hear in every KDrama?
- An adorable phrase or word a character said very frequently?
- You’re the director of Man from Another Star and Kim Soo Hyun is already taken by another drama. Which actor would you choose and why?
- Insert 5 funny KDrama gifs! (Copy or upload them from Tumblr.)
- What are your top 5 scenes from currently airing dramas?
- What’s your recently favorite OST song?
- What’s your idea of an ideal drama? Tell us the story and you may do the casting.
- Lee Min Ho in Faith, Lee Jong Suk in I Hear Your Voice, Kim Soo Hyun in Man from Another Star… There are a lot of super powered characters in dramaland. If you were to have only one of those super powers, which one would it be and why?
I’ve alarmed my nominees! Enjoy!